Godrej Nest Luxury Home Noida Expressway

If you wan to buy luxury apartments near of the Noida Expressway then Godrej Nest is the best location to investment in real estate flats which is situated in sector 150, Noida. Do you want to make you dreams come true? The dreams for a life incorporating the areas of modern living with green, eco-fit, totally natural environment. Located in the Sector 150, near Noida is the Godrej Nest Sector 150 providing its sincere services in residential and other real estate constructions with the aim of not only to be the best in business but to get the customers hundred percent contended. The Godrej Nest Sector 150, with its 15 successful years of experience, upholds the needs of different variety of customers. The ultimate design of the project is an inspiration towards living a pure natural life along with the growing technological innovations of modern industry. Living in an eco-friendly and purely natural environment while still being able to use the luxuries of modern industry, in this age of pollution, is in itself is not less than a dream. Godrej Nest Sector 150 Noida is here to bring this dream into life. Built beautifully are the flats being fully loaded with beauteous and advanced interior and spacious all along. The landscape has green belt with trees planted at regular intervals enhancing the beauty of nature. Godrej Park Lane Noida , Godrej Woods Noida and Godrej Nest Noida are good places to buy apartments. ATS Destinaire Possession / ATS Floral Pathways Possession / ATS Knightsbridge Possession

You are just now a few steps away to inspire life into your dreams of a high standard, luxurious life. All you have to do now is to get your belt fastened to make a booking straightforward and get your desired property, start a life full of charm. The Godrej Nest Sector 150 has made every possible effort to ensure maximum convenience in your way to book your home. If you want to book a flat for you, then you do not have to put any effort to do that. You can do that effortlessly, over the internet. Godrej Nest booking calculations Godrej Nest booking flats are charged at 2100 rupees per sq. ft. So for a two-bed room apartment with 1200 sq ft will cost around 2,500,000 rupees. A three-bed room apartment with around 1600-1800 sq ft will cost around 34 to 38 hundred thousand rupees. Initially a 10% booking amount as a down payment to the apartment is needed. From the remaining 90%, 85% can be given within 45 days of booking and 5% at the time of possession.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *